Our construction department has over 20 technicians and 10 project managers with unmatched industry knowledge. From new to industry station builds (NTIs), to interior and exterior remodels, to site development, this department can provide you a turnkey project from permitting to site opening. With our multiple licenses, electrical and plumbing/ utility divisions, and industry experience, 75% of the projects are done in-house giving our customers the best price possible. This division builds over a dozen new stations a year and over 40 remodels each year assuring our customers we have the experience and knowledge to take on any project they may have.
An “in-house” Safety Officer develops a Site Safety Plan & Manual for every job to ensure that our customer’s projects maintain not only the client’s safety protocol but also adheres to OSHA Standards for construction. No business objective is so important that it will be pursued at the sacrifice of safety.
We the management of Great Dane Petroleum Contractors, Inc. believe that while risks exist:
- Accidents and injuries are preventable
- Each of us has a personal responsibility for our safety and the safety others both on and off the job.
- No business objective is so important that it will be pursued at the sacrifice of safety.
- Safe conduct of operations is a condition of employment at Great Dane Petroleum Contractors, Inc.
- A job is well done only if it is done safely.
- Great Dane Petroleum Contractors, Inc. should have the best safety performance in the industry in which we do business.